Creating your own unique fashion style is fun, and doesn't have to break the bank. In the pictures below you can see how accessorising and matching a variety of pendants, rings, and bracelets can change your appearance in ways that will make you smile and make you noticed for the fashion statement that is only you. For example here are 6 easy ways to change it up:
1. Your necklace should be working for you—a long strand that hits just below the bust makes you look taller and leaner.
2. Not sure when "finishing touch" becomes "overkill"? You can never go wrong with a stack of skinny bangles.
3. Don't be afraid to add something disarmingly bold and masculine—like this oversize watch—into the mix.
4. Try wearing just one big, memorable piece. A wide cuff like this can easily become your calling card.
5. When shopping for earrings, consider the shape of your face: Pendants look best when yours is round or square. Studs, buttons, or short drop earrings offset a long or oval face. Hoops are always a good choice.
6. A ring should flatter your fingers. Narrow bands or styles that extend toward the knuckle make your digits appear longer; thin fingers can pull off a wider style